Translate

Sunday 4 May 2014

Which one? Ποιο απ΄όλα;

I decided to start a crochet blanket! It is going to be my first attempt and everything seems difficult. I have to make decisions about the pattern, the colors and the combination of the colors. I like multi colored projects but, as a beginner, I thought it would be wiser to use only four colors. After a little search on the web, I chose the Summer Garden Granny Square pattern that I found at "Attic 24".

Αποφάσισα να φτιάξω μια κουβέρτα με βελονάκι! Θα είναι η πρώτη μου απόπειρα και γι΄ αυτό όλα μου φαίνονται δύσκολα. Έπρεπε να αποφασίσω το σχέδιο, τα χρώματα καθώς και τους συδυασμούς των χρωμάτων. Μου αρέσουν τα πολύχρωμα σχέδια αλλά, ως αρχάρια, σκέφτηκα ότι θα ήταν σοφότερο το να χρησιμοποιήσω μόνο τέσσερα χρώματα. Μετά από μια μικρή έρευνα στο διαδίκτυο, διάλεξα το σχέδιο με το όνομα:  Summer Garden Granny Square, το οποίο βρήκα στο  "Attic 24".


This is a sample of the first color combination that I made, just to try the colors.

Αυτό είναι ένα δείγμα του πρώτου συνδυασμού χρωμάτων που έκανα, απλώς για να δοκιμάσω τα χρώματα.


This is the second...

Αυτό είναι το δεύτερο...


The (sweet, I believe) third one...

Το (γλυκούλι) τρίτο...



...and then I had another idea, to combine four different granny squares! The more ideas I had, the most difficult it became for me. Which one shall I chose? I will think about it and come back soon (I hope) with another post! Thanks for visiting!

                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


...και μετά είχα μια άλλη ιδέα, να συνδυάσω τέσσερα διαφορετικά τετράγωνα! Αλλά όσο περισσότερες ιδέες είχα, τόσο πιο αναποφάσιστη ήμουν. Ποιο απ΄ όλα να διαλέξω; Θα το σκεφτώ και σύντομα (ελπίζω) θα επανέλθω με μια άλλη δημοσίευση! Ευχαριστώ που με επισκεφτήκατε!

                                  ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ










 

No comments:

Post a Comment